There is no other material that is so feminine, so exclusive, so soft and yet so light.
We present you the new fobya - a classic vest made of cashmere and merino wool with certificates of originality. Colors: gray, ecru (cream), purple, caramel.
Simple form, extraordinary delicacy and quality of cashmere material are the most important advantages of this product.
This is a product for the most demanding customers who appreciate the most luxurious material and its properties.
● First of all, it keeps you warm. Products made of this type of yarn can be worn in winter, but also on slightly warmer autumn days. This is due to the structure of fibers which, lightly connected, allow the skin to breathe, while storing the air and the heat we generate.
● It is extremely soft and pleasant to the touch. The down produced by Kashmiri goats is very nice to our skin. It is a pleasure to wear.
● It does not absorb odors and is resistant to dirt. Sounds like something impossible? And yet! Cashmere has special properties that can be said to cleanse itself.
● Has hygroscopic properties. Cashmere absorbs water from the environment and drains it outside almost immediately. What does this mean for us - its users? It is not waterproof, but the fact that it does not absorb water means that a sweater made of this material dries quite quickly. So if you experience a light drizzle on your autumn walk, you can be sure that you will not get wet to the skin.
To enjoy the extraordinary delicacy of cashmere as long as possible, follow our care tips:
1. Dry cleaning wool all the time is not recommended, but of course you can dry clean the vest - it's important that the laundry is checked and experienced in washing cashmere. < br /> 2. How often do you wash your cashmere sweaters? If you wear it all day, the sweater should be washed after about 3-5 wear. In the meantime, it is enough if you refresh it each time by exposing it to cool, moist air, for example by leaving it overnight on a cool balcony.
3. Hand washing cashmere is the best way to care for your product.
The water temperature should be between 20 ° C and 25 ° C (warm water). For one sweater, 4-5 liters of water are recommended. Washing the cashmere in too little water will damage the product. Add a mild wool or cashmere liquid to warm water, then place the sweater in the water for five minutes until it is soaked. Gently squeeze the cashmere in the soapy water. Do not wring or rubbing the cashmere when hand washing it. Squeeze the cashmere carefully without squeezing out the water. Rinse thoroughly but carefully with clean lukewarm water. Lay the garment flat according to its natural shape on a thick drying rack or on a towel to prevent the cashmere from wrinkling and to prevent it from losing its shape and elasticity.
4. How to dry cashmere?
Lay flat, preferably on a soft pad made of a thick, well-absorbing towel.
5. Can cashmere be ironed?
Do not iron the cashmere - you can gently, without touching the surface of the hair, remove the creases using steam from the iron.
Peeling wool and cashmere is a natural process. This is due to the specific chemistry of natural fibers. Pilling is most often formed in places particularly exposed to rubbing. As cashmere is very fluffy, it is easy to get rid of tousled balls with a special comb for combing wool or with a clothes shaver. If there are knots on the cashmere sweater, it needs to be trimmed with a wool machine and washed by repeating the entire procedure - wearing, cutting, washing - until the cashmere surface is smooth.